Magicsheets are condensed outlines crafted to help you find the relevant rules and issues for practice and memorization.
Approsheets are roadmaps to help you approach each essay, see the relevant issues and sub-issues, and collect hidden points.
You'll get lifetime access and updates to condensed outlines and essay approach checklists and flowcharts for the following subjects, plus a bonus study guide.
If you're studying for a state that isn't California or a UBE jurisdiction, please review the subjects below and select the closest variant.
- Business Associations (agency, partnerships, corporations)
- Civil Procedure (FRCP and/or CA rules + summaries of time limits)
- CA Community Property (not included in UBE version)
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Evidence (FRE and/or CA rules)
- Professional Responsibility (ABA and/or CA rules -- CA rules updated for Nov. 1, 2018 and minor wording changes to Rule 1.16 in June, 2020)
- Real Property
- Wills & Trusts (Trusts & Estates for the UBE)
- Magicsheets abbreviation list
- Approsheets how-to guide
UBE variant includes...
- Secured Transactions
- Conflict of Laws
- Family Law
- Trusts & Estates
Some of the above are not tested on the UBE, but the extra subjects may be beneficial depending on which state bar you're taking. The UBE variant does not include CA Community Property. The UBE variant does not have any references to California law.
More information and full samples: https://www.makethisyourlasttime.com/products/
Thanks for looking,