Magicsheets are condensed attack outlines organized to help you learn the relevant rules and issues for practice and memorization.
Approsheets are essay attack checklists and flowcharts — roadmaps to help you approach each essay, see the relevant issues and sub-issues, and collect hidden points.
What are bar takers saying about Magicsheets and Approsheets?
👉🏻 Try it for yourself with full samples (not just a couple pages):
Magicsheets samples (22-page PDF)
Approsheets samples (17-page PDF)
👉🏻 You'll get immediate lifetime access and updates:
- Downloadable PDFs for the subjects listed below
- [Bonus] Performance Test Toolkit ($50 value)
- [Bonus] Pocket Guide for Your Bar Prep: 17 Strategies to Get Un-stuck and Un-frustrated by the Bar Exam ($50 value)
- [Bonus] MBE Subject Matter Breakdowns and Charts ($50 value)
- [Bonus] IRAC/CRAC Example Vault ($27 value)
If you're studying for a state that is not California or a UBE jurisdiction, please review the subjects below and select the closest variant.
👉🏻 Subjects included in California version:
- Business Associations (Agency, Partnerships, Corporations)
- Civil Procedure (FRCP and CA rules)
- Plus FRCP vs. CA distinction table
- Plus a summary of time limits
- CA Community Property (not included in UBE version)
- Plus a summary of characterization of property
- Constitutional Law
- Includes 2022 Kennedy/Lemon and Dobbs updates
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Evidence (FRE and CA rules)
- Plus FRE vs. CA distinction table
- Professional Responsibility (ABA and CA rules)
- Plus ABA vs. CA distinction table
- CA rules updated for 2023
- Real Property
- Wills & Trusts (Trusts & Estates for the UBE)
- Magicsheets welcome guide and abbreviation list
- Approsheets welcome guide
👉🏻 Subjects for UBE additionally include:
- Secured Transactions
- Conflict of Laws
- Family Law
- Trusts & Estates
The UBE variant does not have any references to California law and does not include CA Community Property. Some subjects included are not tested on the UBE, but the extra subjects may be beneficial depending on which state you're taking the bar exam in.
That's about $6 for each condensed attack outline and essay approach for each subject!
You could get a cup of coffee with that.
Ease and relief instead of overwhelm by the mass of all the material to know. And then buy as many coffees as you want as an attorney.
👉🏻 And don't forget:
There's a 30-day satisfaction policy. You either win, or you decide it's not for you and get your money back.
But you have to make the investment in yourself first.
You'll get two emails immediately: a receipt with a link to access all the files + a welcome email. Includes Magicsheets + Approsheets + 2 informational files + bonuses. All in PDF format. Please check the samples to ensure you're getting the right experience for you.